Welcome to Better Day Yoga! (Minnesota)
Hello! I’m Sandy Krzyzanowski
(”Sandy K” will do!)
I’m so glad you’re here!
Starting October: Check out “Yoga at Nola’s”
It is my vision:
To teach Hatha yoga in a way that invites the curiosity to know yourself better than anyone else so that you are empowered to create your absolute best self!
“Once you start approaching your body with curiosity rather than fear, everything shifts.”
Bessel Van Der Kolk, M.D.
I invite you to get to know me as well as check out my to find exactly what you’re looking for!
While I offer an array of classes, I use many of the techniques learned in my trauma-informed yoga training in all of my classes.
I look forward to working with you!
“Ever since joining Better Day Yoga I have an improved sense of energy. I am much more in tune to my health, including both mind and body. Better Day Yoga has motivated me to take more time for myself and my health. Previously, I have not been on an exercise routine. Since starting my new job, which has a much improved work/life balance, and joining Better Day Yoga, I can now proudly say, “Yes, I exercise”! I now strive to exercise for 30-90 minutes five times a week. I look forward to additional goals that I will set in the future and milestones to accomplish. This is just the start to an open road 🙂
Thank you for your guidance, instruction and inspiration!”
~ Susie Schuh
In addition to Hatha Yoga in the Vinyasa style, Better Day Yoga also offers:
- Meditation/Breathwork classes for focus, clarity, stress-relief and mindfulness, as well as
- Private Consultations/Therapeutic Yoga one-on-one*
to work on correct alignment, address health challenges and chronic conditions
- Healthy Eating, Weight-Loss & Lifestyle Coaching to create a lean lifestyle and improve your overall wellness and vitality
- Reiki Therapy to maintain wellbeing, reduce pain, stress & depression and stimulate the body’s natural healing abilities.
- Facial Exercise classes to turn back the hands of time, add muscle tone and a fresh glow to your complexion.
- YogaLean 12-week Transformation Workshop to lose weight and gain vitality, declutter both physically and mentally, and learn to meditate for greater serenity.
*FYI: In February 2016, the Yoga Alliance (where my “Registered Yoga Teacher/RYT” designations come from) has asked that any reference to yoga “therapy” include a disclaimer explaining the source of the therapy training. All of my yoga therapy training comes from the 1000-hour yoga therapy program being offered by YogaFit® and I am certified as a Yoga Therapist through the International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT).
- You can have your classes as a Private Residence Class or an On-Site Corporate class; and of course, Private Consultations/Therapeutic Yoga sessions are also available. I look forward to working with you!
If you are interested in bringing Better Day Yoga to your location, please contact me to discuss!
(612) 708-6900 or email me at SandyK@BetterDayYoga.com