The Least You Need To Know
The least you need to know when participating in a yoga class is:
- Wear comfortable clothing
- You’ll need a Yoga Mat and bare feet—Yoga mats are available for class use if you don’t bring your own.
- You may need/desire props: Blocks, Straps, and Blankets are available for class use.
- You may want to bring your own towel.
- Your last meal or snack should have been consumed at least 90 minutes prior to practicing Yoga, some say two to three hours.
- Please bring your own water bottle.
- Health considerations—there are certain medical conditions that prohibit certain poses. Please talk to your doctor about positions inappropriate for you.