I quoted from this great article in the opening section. It’s from OMTimes Magazine, Beauty v. Holistic Beauty: 5 New Habits, by Akua Auset, September 2012.
The following questions are also from that article. Sometimes you need to ask questions as a form of meditation. We so rarely take time to ask ourselves some important questions and listen for the answers. Some people refer to prayer as the asking and meditation as the listening. Let’s do an exercise. Sit in quiet and answer the following questions:
1. Am I peaceful? What keeps me from experiencing peace? What gives me peace?
2. Do I have mental clarity? Am I able to focus on one thing at a time? How present can I be in every moment of the day?
3. Do I feel joy in my life? What gave me joy when I was a child? What gives me joy now?
4. What am I creating that excites me? Who do I connect with that inspires me? How do I contribute that fulfills me?
5. How do I care for myself? Am I consuming things that contribute to my radiant health?
If you found the above interesting, please consider taking my meditation “how to” classes. Visit my Web-site, www.betterdayyoga.com, for details.