At Vita Bella we offer a holistic approach to revitalize your whole being by addressing the mind, body, emotional and spiritual self. Services include: aromatherapy, brain gym, emotional release, yoga, meditation/breathwork classes, and facial exercise classes.
- Catch me exhibiting at the Maria Shaw’s Winter Fun Fair!
Date: February 25-26, 2012
Time: 8 AM – 4 PM
Location: Radisson Roseville (same place!)
- Exciting news! My second in the series of “Cosmic Numerology” articles for Yogamint has been published! Here’s the link: http://www.yogamint.com/_webapp_4105606/Three%E2%80%99s_a_Charm
- I am partnering with TeriLeigh Schmidt on the “Prana Pages” blog. Take a peak at: http://terileighblog.blogspot.com/
- Want to have me work one-on-one with you on correct alignment? Maybe you have questions you want to ask but can’t during class time? A private physical assessment will help me to recommend particular yoga poses for your body after we discuss your questions and history. Feel better about your practice!
Schedule a private consultation at (https://betterdayyoga.com/products/services)
- Vita Bella Health & Wellness is expanding!
Do you need a home base to provide your holistic health service to the community? Do you have a passion for health & wellness? Vita Bella Health & Wellness Center offers beautifully decorated, fully furnished common areas, ample free parking, easy on/easy off highway access in a quiet, Little Canada neighborhood.
Ideal for acupuncturist, ayurvedic practitioner, chiropractor, massage therapist, etc.
Come meet your future colleagues and start or expand your holistic health career today!
Serious inquiries only, please contact Sandy at 612 708 6900 or Kari at 763-785-4600.
Rent starting at $250/month.
“Live …like someone left the gate open!” ~ Christine Jobe’s Photos